• Giving feedback to Golden City Support Services about the services it provides to people with disability.
• Giving feedback to Golden City Support Services Practice Leaders about the services they work in.
• Educating staff (including new staff) about what is important to people with disability
• Providing information about how to make a complaint or who can help with a complaint. These can be complaints about Golden City Support Services or other services in the community.
• Helping people with disability address issues that are important to them.
• Providing feedback or advice to organisations which want the perspective of people with disability.
• Providing information about how to request disability supports or how to request more support
When we meet
We meet every 2 weeks on Mondays from 1pm to 2.30pm