At Golden City Support Services we make a difference in people’s lives.
What can Golden City Support Services assist you with?
- Transition into education and employment
- Everyday decision-making
- Getting around
- Linking to health and therapies
- Everyday tasks
- Building and maintaining friendships
Bendigo and surrounding region.
How we provide support
We collaborate with you and the other people in your life who support you on your mental health journey.
We understand that every person has a different situation and we work with you to have greater choice and control over your life.
How we make a difference in people’s lives
- We support you to enjoy community activities
- Provide opportunities for you to get involved in small groups and connect with other people
- Mental Health Carers Resource Service for people who care for people with mental health issues
- We provide transitional supported accommodation for people
- NDIS Support Coordination
- NDIS Financial Intermediary Services
Building Better Mental Health Services Together
“When you live with a mental health condition, it’s good to be valued and considered as a decision-maker.” Cate is a member of the Consumer Participation Group, a group that works with local service providers
Catching up for lunch every Friday
Elaine looks forward to Friday lunch. Not only does she enjoy skipping cooking, she catches up with her friends. The Friday social lunch group have been meeting together every Friday lunch for two years, and
Care for your mental health
Your mental health is important. “How each of us care for our mental health is different,” says Ian McLean CEO of Golden City Support Services Golden City Support Services is a provider of community based