Short-term accommodation, a fun way to meet people and learn new skills.
What can Golden City Support Services do for you?
- Our planned short-term respite is provided in specifically designed respite homes in Bendigo and Gisborne
- We offer opportunities for your family member to be involved in recreation, new experiences, friendships and to build
independence away from their usual accommodation
- This is known as Short-Term Accommodation under the NDIS.
Bendigo and Gisborne: respite accommodation for Adults (18 to 65 years)
Gisborne: respite accommodation for Adults (18 to 65 years)
How we provide support
- We work alongside people to engage them in their day-to-day life
- Our team are coached to provide support in ways that have been proven to make a real difference in people’s lives
How we make a difference in people’s lives
Planned regular respite provides the space for carers to have the opportunity to look after themselves and other members of their family
Please note that availability for respite maybe limited at short notice. Booking in advance is highly recommended.
Short term accommodation
Under the NDIS respite is known as Short-Term Accommodation. Planned Short-Term Respite can be a fantastic experience for people with a disability; offering opportunities to be involved in activities or outings, new experiences, meet new friends