Become a Disability Support Worker
- Just out of school and looking for a career with a future?
- Looking to return to the workforce?
- Graduating from tertiary studies, now looking to gain experience working in the community sector?
- Want to work for a not-for-profit making a difference in your community?
- Want to position your career in a sector that is expanding?
- Want to develop real transportable skills?
- Want to make the big career change?
There are all sorts of reasons to consider and explore the possibilities that exist working in the disability sector. Start that exploration today by registering to attend a half day workshop and information session.
Please note: Weekend, early morning and evening work is required for Echuca and Gisborne regions.